These are some of the many products, programs, and works that make XenoCube come together.
- OctoPrint – https://octoprint.org/ – Amazing WebUI, providing the ablilty to manage prints Web Browser.
- OctoPi – https://octoprint.org/download/ – Stable and up to date raspberry pi image.
- Marlin – http://marlinfw.org/ – Open Source, always updated firmware for controller boards.
- E3D – https://e3d-online.com/ – Nothing beats a hotend that doesn’t jam… A little pricy, but this is a really good hotend for the money.
- Raspberry Pi – https://www.raspberrypi.org/ – Have you heard of Raspberry Pi? Pretty sure, most people have heard of this tiny computer. Great machine for hosting OctoPi.
- Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/ – This was chosen as it’s accessibility and large market place, meaning that a lot more people can access it and have more options to choose from.
- Sketchup – Paid and Free versions, the Free version is great and not limit, however the paid version has some great tools to make some tasks a lot less time consuming.