Hardware Parts Description
List of the main hardware components for XenoCube.
- 20mm x 20mm extrusion bar
- 8mm drill rod
- M3 screw set
- 8mm Threaded Lead Rod 2mm pitch
- 5mm to 8mm coupler
- 1/4″ acrylic sheet – This is used for the top and bottom sections as the 1/4″ is perfect fit for extrusion bar.
- 1/8″ acrylic sheet – This is as the main pieces of glass as when inserted in extrusion bar, it leave a little bit of a gap to allow wire routing.
The following is a list of common tools needed to assemble XenoCube.
- Prepping Parts:
- Drill Bit Set – Including 8mm, 5mm, and 3mm drill bits. Drill the holes on the plastic parts.
- Metal Chop Saw – Extrusion Bar, Drill Rod, and Threaded Rod needs to be cut.
- Frame Construction:
- Bit Driver – Recommended to save your wrists.
- Hex Bit Set – Including 3mm Hex, 5mm, Hex, Philips, and Flat head bits.
- Pliers – Diagonal, and Needle Nose.
- Wire Stripper – Prepping wire ends.
- Soldering Iron – Connecting wires together.
- Wire Crimpers – Connections to PSU and Terminal Blocks.
- Voltage Meter – Good for checking connections, resist, and well voltages.
- Computer – Needed for imaging Raspberry Pi SD card.
Store is currently in Testing.
Please download and print STL files. Dismiss