Notes and Tips for wiring the electronic components together.
- Used branded copper wire and not solid core wire.
- XenoCube needs 3 gauges of wire:
- 4 gauge wire for the connection between the 120v power to the 24v power PSU and wiring for the bed.
- 10 gauge wire for the connections between the PSU and 12v inverter. This wire is also used for delivering power from the 12v inverter to other electronic components.
- 22 gauge wire for wiring up the smaller components.
- Wire is cheap compared to redoing a wire because it was to short. Make sure to always give yourself a little extra length.
- Areas that need extra wire: Frame to Bed, Frame to X Axis, and Frame to Hotend. These endpoints will need to have extra wire in between them to be able to move freely around the board.